1. Enhanced Search Experience for Model-Driven Apps on Mobile:
- New search experience based on relevance search is now also available on mobile
- Added discoverable search, zero query results and suggested results as you start to type
- Filtering capabilities on search results rounds out the new experience
2. Edit in Excel for Dataverse for Teams
- Move data into Excel and edit it, but also to add or change data and publish it back into Dataverse for Teams.
3. Enhanced Component Properties
- An experimental features for formula based components: Behaviour properties enable a component to fire a custom event into its container, such as OnChange. Property parameters enable the passing of arguments for a property evaluation
4. Model-Driven apps now support receiving push notifications
- A new push notification connector now enables PowerAutomate to send push notifications to model-driven apps. Now users can be send directly to a particular section in your app or page.
- There are hundreds of pre-built connectors to trigger and provide dynamic data to push notifications for apps.
5. Canvas Apps become more responsive with new layout containers
- Preview of the horizontal container and vertical container layout controls that help automatically reflow and resize controls within them to enable easy, no expression responsive layouts in canvas apps.
- Available in mainline and Teams authoring experiences.
6. New Dataflow features in Power Apps
- New Power Query & Dataflows features in Power Apps, enabling users to seamlessly bring their data into the Common Data Service
7. Email usability enhancements
- Improved rich text email experience with inline-image capability across the platform
- Enhanced Email template builder
- New features in the email template builder
- Better email signatures
- Better functionality around attachments, in particular multiple file management
- Preview for images and PDFs
- New and existing emails can now use the popup contextual email experience
- Email-specific actions allow you to reply, reply all, forward, and open emails